California, the land of extremes which has the state’s largest unspoiled coastal embayment. With the tallest living organism on Earth, Giant Sequoia, rolling hills and gorgeous vineyards of California’s wine country in Napa Valley and Sonoma , also the death valley national park where one can find some of the most amazing natural sights. Here are a few luxury destinations in California for a great experience-
- Auberge Du Soleil- in Napa Valley, California, A world class luxury resort in the heart of the Napa Valley. With lavish and exuberant accommodations with outdoor terraces with incredible valley views.
- Hotel Bell-Air a fairy tale and iconic hotel with excellent services for the customers. They have 12- acres of landscape gardens in the Canyon. They are exclusive and away from the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles.
- Post Ranch inn – located in Big Sur California. they are perched on the ridge overlooking the pacific ocean , post ranch Inn is an architectural gem and has a rustic luxury, astounding service and delicious cuisines.
An ideal place to stay for honeymoon or to add to the romantic holiday destinations.
The nature wonders in New Zealand which is so surreal. Snow capped peaks, sparkling coves, glaciers, rainforests and fish filled rivers. New Zealand is a hotspot of the great outdoor adventures and highest bungee jumps in the world. Adventures like water rafting, lugging, jet boating, helix- skiing, sky diving, mountain biking etc. Here are a few attractions to be added to the list of New Zealand holiday destinations must watch-
- Bay of the Islands, North Island- North of Auckland lies the beautiful bay of island which is one of the most popular destination among the tourists. A wide marine life with penguins, dolphins, whales and the region popular for sports fishing spot.
- Lake taupe and Tongariro National Park- North Island- the lake Taupo which is New Zealand’s largest lake. Tongariro National Park has spectacular volcanic features, arid plateaus, alpine meadows, hot springs etc.
- Anorak / Mount Cook national park, South Island-New Zealand’s highest peak above the alpine landscape of Anorak National park. They are covered with Glaciers, diverse flora and fauna with more than 300 species of alpine plants and 40 species of birds.
- Queenstown, South Island – is also known as New Zealand’s adventure capital and also the top destination for the international visitors. They have world class hotels, spas and are a great base for trips to the central octagon region to explore gold mines.
- Coromonadel Peninsula, North Island- a place away from the hustle and bustle of the city. They give you excellent opportunities for hiking and binding. The golden beaches, sky diving, the famous hot water beach.
- Kaikoura, South island – the charming coastal village of Kaikoura has birdies, wildlife enthusiasts and seafood lovers. They are renowned for its fresh caught Cray fish mussels and other seafood delights.